Art. 13 Code on the Protection of Personal Data
Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30 June 2003
1. Data controller
Controller of the treatment is MAX RENTAL of Silvestri Eusebio, Via Plan, 413 – 23030 Livigno (SO)
II. Purposes of data processing.
Personal data are handled in the context of normal chartering, payment management and collection (in addition to related and instrumental activities) and according to the following purposes:
A. strictly related and instrumental means of managing the relationship with the person concerned (e.g. preliminary information on the conclusion of rental contracts, execution of transactions on the basis of obligations arising out of the contract concluded with the person concerned, etc.);
B. purposes related to obligations deriving from laws, regulations and community legislation, as well as by provisions issued by authorities legally authorised by law and by supervisory and control bodies;
III. Data subjected to treatment
The personal data being processed is:
- Last Name
- Telephone number
- Residence in Livigno (hotel name/apartment)
- Scan of a Recognition Document (Identity Card, Passport, Patent)
- Scan of credit card
IV. Data Transfer
The provision of personal data as described above and the subject of the treatment, including the scanning of an identity card and/or credit card where necessary, is mandatory. Failure to provide the data subject to processing will not permit the rental of the goods required.
V. Data processing method
In relation to the aforementioned purposes, the processing of personal data, in compliance with the law and the confidentiality requirements, is done through manual elaboration, computer and telematic tools, with logic strictly related to the purposes and, in any case, the confidentiality of the same data (even when using remote communication techniques). The processed data will be stored for a maximum of 12 months.
VI. Communication of data
In order to carry out some of its activities, the Data Controller, as well as employees, is also addressed to external parties. To this end, the personal data of the person concerned can be communicated to the categories of subjects, including external, as follows:
- Persons involved in the execution of work required to carry out the existing relationships with the person concerned;
- Parties involved in controlling and optimising the activities of the Data Controller (e.g. auditing firms, service companies, consultants), financial risk and fraud control, payment system management (PayPal, CartaSì, etc.) or for the recovery of credits and/or goods.
A list of these external entities is available at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
VII. Rights of the person referred to in Legislative Decree 196/2003 Article 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
You may exercise all rights provided for in Article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, by contacting the Data Controller:
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation as to the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him/her, regardless of its being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the information concerning:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in the event of processing carried out with the help of electronic instruments;
- as to facts identifying the owner, managers and designated representative under article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of it as designated representative in the territory of the State, of persons in charge or in charge.
- The interested party has the right to achieve:
- the updating, correction or – if they have an interest therein – integration of the data;
- deletion, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of law, including those for which no conservation is required in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations under a) and b) have been made known, including with regard to the contents thereof, to those to whom the data has been communicated or distributed, except in the event of such compliance proving impossible or leading to the use of manifestly disproportionate means in respect of the right defended.
- The interested party has the right to object, entirely or in part:
- to the processing of his/her personal data for legitimate reasons of their concern, even if pertinent to the purpose of their collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sale or for the purpose of market research or commercial communication.
MINIMUM RENTAL OF PRODUCTS
The minimum rental period of our products is 1 day.
The prices offered are available on our website.
To book our rental of our products you must make a payment of 10% of the whole rental price via PayPal to our account with email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment of the remaining 90% of the booking must be settled through the accepted payment methods (cash and credit cards accepted by our bank) upon withdrawal of the products leased at our Max Silvestri Eusebio rental site located in Via Plan, 413 in Livigno (SO) Italy.
TIME FOR WITHDRAWAL OF LEASED PRODUCTS
Our opening hours for withdrawing the leased products are as follows: from Monday to Sunday 8:30 – 18:00 from 1 November to 30 April.
TIME FOR RETURN OF LEASED PRODUCTS
The leased products must be returned on the date indicated in the lease contract by 18:00.
CANCELLATION OF THE BOOKING(S)
It is possible to cancel the reservations made by sending an email to email@example.com. The amount paid (10% on the total order) to guarantee the reservations will be retained in full.
RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CUSTOMER
If the customer causes damage to the leased products, the customer will be held liable for such damage. Our company, Noleggio Max di Silvestri Eusebio, reserves the right to evaluate the amount of damage.
RESPONSIBILITY OF THE OPERATOR
If, for reasons not related to the intention of the operator, the products booked for the rental were unavailable, the operator reserves the right to provide a product with the same characteristics as selected by the customer.